After Malaysia, Tattle’s filming crews will be heading to Vietnam for more videos of great local experiences! Each video will feature a different local experience host, running an experience for Tattle’s filming crew.
If you live in Vietnam (or you know anyone who does) and think you have a special experience to share, whether that’s a food tour, photo tour, walking tour, or artistic experience – we’d be happy to add the experience to our marketplace, and film a 3-minute promotional video with you.
- You must be willing to appear on camera, and be available during our filming period (around 22 Feb to 31 Mar).
- Tattle will cover all costs for the filming crew. In exchange for your time, we will make and promote a 3-minute video of your experience in cooperation with our partner, Prodigee Media, which we will release in English- and Chinese-language markets.
- You should have some unique knowledge or perspective to offer – we’d like to be taken to places or do activities that most tourists might not know about, or might not feel comfortable exploring on their own.
- You must be able to speak either English or Mandarin fluently. (If not, you must provide an interpreter)
- We will list your experience on the Tattle marketplace after the filming. At the end of the promotional video, we will provide a link so viewers can request your tour or experience for themselves (the price you charge is up to you). You commit to answering these requests in a timely manner.
- Note: if your experience includes politically-sensitive topics, there may be complications that prevent us from filming with you.
Filming will take place between late February and late March. If you are interested, or know anyone who is interested, please let us know by 8 February. You may apply here – please let us know in the comments that you’d like to film with us!
Here’s a sample video for your viewing pleasure, filmed in China:
(Click “CC” to turn on English subtitles)