EDIT: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, plans to film in Japan have been suspended. Please check back after the outbreak subsides for more information.
Tattle’s crew will be heading to Japan in spring 2020 for more videos of great local experiences! Each video will feature a different local experience host, running an experience for Tattle’s filming crew.
If you live in Japan (or you know anyone who does) and think you have a special experience to share, whether that’s a food tour, photo tour, walking tour, or artistic experience – we’d be happy to add the experience to our marketplace, and film a 3-minute promotional video with you.
- You must be willing to appear on camera, and be available during our filming period (around late April to late May)
- Tattle will cover all costs for the filming crew. In exchange for your time, we will make and promote a 3-minute video of your experience in cooperation with our partner, Prodigee Media, which we will release in English- and Chinese-language markets.
- You should have some unique knowledge or perspective to offer – we’d like to be taken to places or do activities that most tourists might not know about, or might not feel comfortable exploring on their own.
- You must be able to speak either English or Mandarin fluently. (If not, you must provide an interpreter)
- You may list your experience on the Tattle app’s marketplace after the filming. At the end of the video, we will provide a link so viewers can request your tour or experience for themselves using the Tattle app (the price you charge is up to you), and all you need to do is answer these requests in a timely manner!
- Note: Please check our list of sensitive topics, you may wish to avoid including these things in your experience.
Filming will take place between in April and May. If you are interested, or know anyone who is interested, please let us know by 1 April. You may apply here – please let us know in the comments that you’d like to film with us!
Here’s a sample video for your viewing pleasure, filmed in Malaysia: