Tattle Ambassador Program
Who we are:
Tattle is building a community marketplace for people and businesses to list, discover, and book unique experiences all over the world. Tattle is a flexible platform that allows travellers and locals alike to experience something new. Tattle’s focus is to encourage cultural embrace between us all through sharing unique experiences with each other.
Our hosts’ Experiences comes in many different varieties, but each one needs a passionate, knowledgeable host: a teacher, tour guide, or coordinator who makes the experience happen. For example, making authentic Indian cuisine with a passionate Tamil chef or salmon fishing with an experienced local fisherman.
What we are offering:
A special offer you won’t find anywhere else in the industry! Tattle is a commission based platform, and we will split 50% of all our profits when your referred host receives a booking. For Life. What this means for you is a residual income system that will allow you to do the things you want and enjoy life like no other.
What we are looking for
We seek Ambassadors with a long-term, entrepreneurial attitude, who can attract a large number of other entrepreneurs and passionate individuals to become Tattle hosts. The types of experiences we are looking for include, but are not limited to:
Some helpful traits include:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are on the ball with what’s happening in your own city
- You are great at communication, and you have a wide network with lots of connections who could be Tattle hosts
- You love Tattle’s idea and want to be involved as we transform the world
John is a Tattle Ambassador. John talks to Marie and introduces her to Tattle. Marie signs up to become a Tattle host, and creates a Photo Tour based on her passion of taking amazing photos for Instagram. Once her experience has been verified, any time her experience receives bookings, you will receive 50% of profits that Tattle would be making as commission. For life, as long as Marie is running the experience, you will receive 50% of what we earn!
The Tattle Ambassador Program is an investment into Tattle’s idea. If you find and sign up multiple hosts who run their experiences on a regular basis, this could pay dividends for years to come.
If you referred one Host a week for a year, based on the industry averages for booking size and frequency, you could be earning $3000 per month off of our Tattle Ambassador program alone! See below for sample calculation.
|Average Booking Size||4|
|Price per person||$50|
|Number of bookings per month||5|
|Potential monthly earnings||$300||$600||$1500||$3000|
Your job is to find suitable people who are willing to create or post an experience, explain the concept to them, and help them become a Tattle host.
You will receive 50% of Tattle’s earnings from every booking of the host that you referred.
How do you become a Tattle Ambassador?
- Apply to become a Tattle Ambassador.
- We will schedule a time to meet with you.
- You may ask us questions or get more details about Tattle and its future plans.
- We will enrol you into the Tattle Ambassador program.
When and how am I getting paid when I become an ambassador?
- Your compensation occurs when the host you referred successfully runs an experience with booking on tattle.com.
- Tattle team will send you the money via Interac e-transfer or Paypal, whichever way you prefer. This will happen at the same time host receives his/her payout.
I found someone who is interested in becoming a host, what should I do?
- After the host signs up on tattle.com, send an email to email@example.com with the full name and email address of the new host. Example:
- New host: John Smith
- Host email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask the new host to send an email to email@example.com with your information. Example:
- Referring Ambassador: Peter Parker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we received matching record from both you and the new host, it is all set.
- Host starts receiving bookings, and you start receiving your share of the revenue.
Hi, we are Tattle, and we’re on a mission to bring the world together and create a community that yearns to appreciate each other’s cultures. Our new website’s about to see the light of day. Here’s to many years of fun adventures with amazing locals all over the world! 🙂