At Tattle, our mission is to recognize and embrace people of all cultural backgrounds. But at the same time, we need to abide by applicable laws and regulations. In some jurisdictions, it is unlawful or frowned-upon for us to promote certain sensitive subject matter.
Examples of subject matter which is currently considered sensitive:
- Firearms or other weapons
- Cannabis or other recreational drugs
- Opinions about the relationship between Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet, or Taiwan and the People’s Republic of China
- The promotion of specific political candidates or parties
- Religious ceremonies, services, or rituals
We welcome hosts to create experiences to share their passions. You are still welcome to create an experience in these areas as long as you meet Tattle’s normal requirements. However, if your experience falls into one of the above categories, you may not be eligible for all or some of Tattle’s promotional campaigns.
If you are unsure whether your experience may be considered sensitive, please submit your idea, and we will be in touch with you to flesh out these issues.